Saturday, May 06, 2006

12 weeks, 0 days

So, reports vary depending on what website I read, but the general consensus seems to be that 12 weeks, 0 days marks the beginning of the second trimester. The logic is that I've gone through 12 weeks of pregnancy by this point, week one starting at 0 weeks, 1 day. Of course, since the average pregnancy is 40 weeks long, the math doesn't seem to work out evenly anyway, but I'll happily take the idea that I'm now out of the first trimester and Little Bear is in a safer place.

Keep your eye out for more LBC pictures as we have a second ultrasound on Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD--so this is what you've been up to. Congrats and my best to Little Bear.

Love, Kelli

Anonymous said...

ThaT is one good looking kid...and friendly too!
I can find Little Bear easily in the ultrasound...but you call that a stomach???? I can top that!
Love, Great Auntie D

Anonymous said...

Aw, already the cutest baby ever!!!! - Heather

Anonymous said...

Cute on his great-grandfather's side...indeed.
Auntie D