Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We've arrived

Well, we finally made it down to Miami. We got in last Thursday evening and have been getting our new house ready for move in since then. I'm a little behind on taking belly pictures because of all the craziness.

We had our first Midwife appointment on Monday at the clinic where Hilary works. It went really well. Luckily the vampires didn't need any more blood from me since the docs in Toronto nearly drained my body on multiple occasions. My next appointment is in one month's time to test for gestational diabetes.

In the meantime, we're working away on doing some minor renovations on our new house which I absolutely love! I can't wait to be able to move in and make it our own. We're expecting our stuff to arrive from Canada in about 2 weeks, which should hopefully give us enough time to finish the painting and replacing the light fixtures and baseboards. I will post up some pictures when the renos are done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home~
Sounds like the trip went well minus the bathroom mishaps. Can't wait to see you again and will be planning a trip to check out the new house. Still want to see that belly you keep saying you have.
With Love
Donna

Stacie said...

Congrats on making it back!

Heather said...

Hey - we need more belly pics! :)
-Heather