Wednesday, April 04, 2007

the color purple

I have to admit it, I'd missed my purple hair. I got rid of it and went back to a "normal" color the December before Morgan was born. Before then, it was a beautiful shade of purple.

Anyway, today I decided enough was enough and I needed to do something to make myself feel less frumpish. So, I went to the local herbal store, bought an herbal (ammonia etc. free) hair dye with the alluring color title "violet" and took the plunge this evening.

I will report back later on the results, but the early verdict is that my hair is superman black with purple instead of blue highlights. When my hair dries completely I will take and post up some photographic evidence.

I'm also curious to see if the change of my hair color will confuse Morgan tomorrow.

No comments: