Friday, May 18, 2007

Feeding my habit

Since becoming a SAHM I have found myself frequently 'trolling the blog world. However, I restricted myself to checking blogs only two times a day. Once in the morning (that is, if Morgan takes a nap) and once in the evening. Why bother looping through all the blogs I'd like to read if there isn't going to be anything new up on them.

In steps Google. Now Google may be slowly taking over the cyber-space world (and in the 21st century that really means taking over the whole world) but since their products are so damned cool I don't consider them an evil empire, like say Disney World. Google Reader is the ultimate enabler. It is a widgety thing (technical term) that I added to my Google homepage and gives me up to the minute updates on any blog to which I subscribe. Now I know when the sites are updated and I can 'troll much more efficiently.

What does this mean in the long run? Basically it means that I'm reading a lot more blogs now. So, if I've been posting on your blog or you've been reading mine and you'd like me to add you to my blog roll (presently rather meager) drop me a comment and let me know. :)

3 comments:

Rambler said...

Found your blog today :)

Paige said...

Hi rambler. I'll go repay the compliment. :)

Dayngr said...

Technorati is good too!